1. What is a Share Registrar?

Your shareholding in PureCircle Limited (“PureCircle” or the “Company”) is recorded on a register of shareholders. The register is a list of the names and addresses of all our shareholders and the number of shares they own. The register is maintained on behalf of the company by Computershare (the “Registrars”). The Registrar updates the register when your personal circumstances or shareholding change, and also sends out your share certificates. By law, the register is a public document which the Registrars must make available for inspection. However the Company will not provide details of any individual shareholder to third parties. The Registrars website is www.computershare.com and you can find a number of shareholder services via their website at www.investorcentre.co.uk including the investment service which gives you more information on your investments such as balance movements, indicative share prices and etc. You can also register your e-mail address to receive shareholder information and the Annual Report & Accounts electronically.

2. What should I do with my share certificate?

Share certificates are evidence of your share ownership and should be kept in a safe place. You will need the share certificate if you want to sell all or some of your shares in the future. We recommend that you keep a separate record of the certificate numbers and the number of shares each certificate covers in case of loss or damage. Share certificates are posted to shareholders at their own risk.

3. What is the difference between nominal and market value?

The face value, or “nominal value” of the share is the minimum value. However the market value of each PureCircle share at any particular time is the price at which it can be sold in the market. Company shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange.

4. I have more than one certificate, can they be combined?

If you have several share certificates for PureCircle shares, you can ask for your certificates to be consolidated into one, by sending them to the Registrars, together with a covering letter. There is a fee for this service. You should retain the counterfoils as they may be required for tax purposes.

5. What is my shareholder reference number?

When you first buy PureCircle shares (via share certificate) you are given a unique Shareholder Reference Number (SRN). This is shown in the top right-hand corner of share certificates, and should be quoted in all correspondence. SRN will commence with the letter C followed by 10 numerical digits.

PureCircle shares can also be bought electronically and held in CREST as Depository Interests (DIs) via an authorised broker, so individual persons will not be issued with a SRN.

We recommend that you keep a separate record of your SRN.

6. I have two different account numbers, why?

If you buy shares in the Company at different times, the name and address you supply to the Registrars may differ, even slightly, from the existing details held, in which case another account may be created. If this happens and you want the accounts combined you should contact the Registrars, otherwise you may receive more than one copy of shareholder documents.

7. What if I lose my share certificate?

If your certificates are lost, stolen or destroyed, you should contact the Registrars as soon as you can. They will need to arrange for you to complete an indemnity covering the company for any loss arising from a dispute over who owns the shares, and you may be charged for this. Once this is done, the Registrar will send you a duplicate certificate.

8. How can I find out more about being a shareholder?

Every year you will be invited to attend the Company’s Annual General Meeting, and ask questions of the Company’s board of directors. If there is a particularly important matter requiring more urgent consideration by shareholders then the Directors may also convene a General Meeting, which you will also be entitled to attend.

9. What happens at the AGM?

The notice calling the meeting will invite you to attend and vote on important matters such as the election and re-election of directors and auditors. Shareholders have the opportunity to hear about the Company’s performance and prospects for the future, and ask questions about the Company and its activities.

10. What if I cannot attend the AGM?

If you cannot attend, you can participate in the meeting by appointing someone to attend and vote on your behalf this person is known as your “proxy”. Your proxy can be the chairman of the meeting, or any other person you choose. You can instruct your proxy to cast your vote according to your specific instructions, or at his or her discretion. You can appoint a proxy by completing and returning the form that will be sent to you before the meeting.

11. What should I do if I move house?

Change of address can be done online via Registrar’s website at www.investorcentre.co.uk

Alternatively, you can contact the Registrars either in writing or by phone.

12. What should I do if I change my name?

Please write to the Registrars and enclose a copy of your marriage certificate and the original share certificate.

13. What are the procedures if a shareholder has passed away?

Information is available on the FAQs section within the Contact Us page on its Registrars, Computershare website at www.investorcentre.co.uk

14. How do I buy and sell shares?

Investors normally use a stockbroker, bank and etc to buy or sell shares on the open market. The commissions charged for buying and selling shares vary between the different organisations. If you do not know a stockbroker, you can contact The Wealth Management Association (WMA) at www.thewma.co.uk for details of stockbrokers all over the UK who deal with private investors.

15. How can I transfer shares to someone else?

You do not always need to use a bank or stockbroker to buy and sell shares. If the buyer and seller agree between themselves, they can transfer shares “off market” by using a stock transfer form, which must be sent to the Registrars together with the share certificates. This method is frequently used in cases where no stamp duty is payable, such as gifts of shares (perhaps to relatives or charities) or on the distribution of an estate. Where stamp duty is payable, the completed transfer form must be sent to an HM Revenue & Customs Stamp Office and the duty paid before the stamped form can be forwarded to the Registrars.

16. What is CREST?

CREST is an electronic system for settling the sale and purchase of shares. Membership is voluntary and is typically used by institutions and by individual investors who have a large share portfolio or who buy and sell shares frequently. CREST enables shareholders to hold and transfer their shareholdings in electronic form rather than using paper.

For further information on CREST please visit www.euroclear.com

17. How do I protect myself against share-related fraud and identity theft?

Information is available on the FAQs section within the Contact Us page on its Registrars, Computershare website at www.investorcentre.co.uk

One way of minimising your exposure to share-related fraud and identity theft would be to transfer your shares into a nominee shareholder account. A number of retail banks and brokers offer such services. As you will no longer be a registered shareholder after your nominee account has been set up your name and address will no longer appear on the public record. However, please remember that historical information will still be available.

Further information on FAQs can be accessed at https://www-uk.computershare.com/Investor/FAQs2.asp